Sunday, October 28, 2012

Live Light in 25 Words - Day 27. " Beyond Imagining "

" He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever." Revelation 12:4 Q. What are you most looking forward to when you think about your eternal life to come? Being the inquisitive person that I am, after finally meeting Jesus face to face, having my myriad of questions answered would have to be right up there. I 've often wondered how I would handle the emotions of not seeing some of the people that I love. But he promises that there will be no more sorrow, crying or pain. All the painful memories of past experiences and feelings of loss, banished from existence. I can only begin to imagine the beauty of sound and sight that lay in store, the feast for the senses. To walk and talk with Jesus, to even think of it! To worship directly at the feet of the Father, I find it all a little difficult to get my head around. There is one more thing that I am looking forward to, a hug from my nana. She was eagerly awaiting seeing Jesus and she would share that love and anticipation with me, I miss her so. I don't think that I can really single out any one expectation, the more one dwells upon it, the more one realises that the possibilities are endless.  " No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him " 1 Corinthians 2:9 What an incredible surprise that lay ahead, what a beautiful promise. Lxx

No comments:

Post a Comment