Monday, October 8, 2012

Live Light in 25 Words - Day 6

" There's God......& then there's Me!" Do you ever wonder who God is, how can I relate to Him, what is He really like? How do I make a connection with someone I don't know ? I've read the stories of this wondrous God parting seas, feeding millions with food from the sky, bringing the animals to the ark, miracle after miracle. But how do I, me , just an mere human possibly come to an understanding of who, He ;God , is. Let alone what He's really like? " No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is Himself God and is in the closest relationship with the Father, has made Him known" John 1:18 Q. What do we learn about Jesus from this verse? Jesus was a man, he loved, he worked, he mourned, he was a friend, he was a teacher, he was compassionate, he was just, he suffered and he sacrificed himself for all others and He is God. This is how I see God, through the man, Jesus. All of His qualities are the Father. The more I get to know Him, grow in relationship with Him, the more I understand who God is. It's actually a lot simpler than we think. We humans like to complicate everything . The more I read, the more I understand and come to know, not just in my head but in my heart who Jesus is, the more amazing and totally relatable I find God to be. It's one of those experiences in life that changes everything . Lxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment